THE SOUL is shaped by words, images, & experiences.

THIS BLOG is about those things that have left their impression on me. I'd love for you to comment on what affects you.
_____________________________________________

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taking a Break

Hi there! First, let me apologize for my sudden and lengthy disappearance from this blog. I'm so sorry. I should have posted sooner. After a highly eventful summer (and way too much to write about), I decided to give this blog a rest and concentrate on finishing up some projects. I'm still working on those projects, and I don't know when I'll be back. If you're a new visitor, please feel free to wander around, check out back posts (scroll down to the bottom of the page) and enjoy the photos.

I'm glad you stopped by. All the best to you!

photo: Yangshuo, China 2009 by A. Tsirozidis

No comments: