THE SOUL is shaped by words, images, & experiences.

THIS BLOG is about those things that have left their impression on me. I'd love for you to comment on what affects you.
_____________________________________________

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mind Control

Last night my son sent me several links to the video clips of psychological illusionist Derren Brown. In these clips, you see Derren manipulate his subjects by words and images--much the way subliminal advertising does. The results of Derren's simple demonstrations were mind-blowing. Literally. It's frightening to realize how truly vulnerable the human psyche is.

Click here to watch the manipulator in action--

I'm glad I know the One who renews my mind and wants only what's best for me! God says in Romans 12:2: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's more disturbing is his artwork!
here's johnny: http://www.derrenbrown.co.uk/pictures/gallery/artwork
-armnd